Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium natus error sit omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium.

@2018. Select Theme All Rights Reserved.


In addition to investing and developing opportunities on our own, Amazon Capital was created in 2020 to take advantage of prevailing market conditions, and as a platform to provide our own private equity funding to strategic long term best in class joint venture partners, asset managers and development managers.

We specialise in the provision of committed risk sharing equity capital where our interests are aligned. As real estate is in our DNA, our competitive edge is not that we are simply equity providers, but we also add exceptional value through our track record and “know how” in the industry. This has enabled us to act very quickly on each opportunity and streamline the due diligence process where we are not dependent on an investment committee that hinders the final decision to deploy our equity. Our interests have been extensive in terms of locations and sectors and to date we have been very active in the alternatives space – logistics, retirement care, PBSA (Purpose Built Student Accommodation) and life sciences. If you have a project that requires funding in any real estate sector, do let us know.


Some of our recent transactions and highlights include:

Swan Lane Industrial Estate


The acquisition of a well located industrial park, covering 15 acres in a key last mile logistics hub, situated in between two major motorways, which involved a sale and leaseback of part of the space. The business plan encompasses a number of close quarter asset management opportunities to drive rents upwards, to include a 70,000 sq. ft. new build development of carbon neutral shed space.

Moss Electrical


A 6 acre single let industrial estate located just off the M25 Dartford Crossing. The business plan involved the sale and lease back of 80% of the space, with the remaining 20% to be re-let at a premium rent to a last mile logistics operator.

Sirdar Business Park


The home of Sirdar Yarns since 1886, this 17 acre, 400,000 sq. ft. multi-let estate, just off junction 40 of the M1 motorway, was bought completely off market on the back of very low passing rents. With immediate rent reversions upon review, repositioning of tenants, refurbishment of vacant units and the opportunity to add extra space, there is a significant short to medium term uplift in value and exit yield.

Wakefield 41


The acquisition of a high yielding 200,000 sq. ft.+ single let industrial estate, in a very strategic location, presenting numerous future asset management opportunities.

The Conran Building


A very iconic and well known RIBA award winning building in the area acquired from the late Sir Terence Conran, where we funded a team of entrepreneurial development managers, to deliver a best in class CAT A + plug and play managed solution with high levels of design and sustainability to achieve premium rents in the vicinity.

Non-real estate investments

We also provide equity to non-real estate ventures, to exceptional entrepreneurs who require seed stage capital seeking £50,000 - £5million in initial funding. We like to be the first partner to invest in a business, supporting the management team to grow and scale up their platform. Recent investments include:

Science & Biotech Venture Capital

Buyout Investments in the Consumer Sector


Digital Assets

Technology Funds


Income Funds

Value Funds

Growth Funds

Clean Energy