These were a series of 1920’s Portland Stone buildings equating to approximately 100,000 sq. ft. and occupied as offices by The National Institute of the Blind. The upper parts were subsequently converted into over 50 luxury apartments ranging from 500 sq. ft. to 5,000 sq ft and form part of our serviced apartment operation - The Armitage Apartments, London. The lower parts were refurbished as offices, gym/spa, self-storage centre and retail units, which are let to a variety of up-market niche retail tenants.